August 10, 2010

Do Mormons worship Joseph Smith?

I know I just posted about mormon.org.  But I just love the website so much!

What happens is I enter my membership number, and create a profile.  Everything I have written has come from my heart, and nothing has been altered by a third person.  All the people who answer questions are answering truthfully, because our answers get reviewed before they get published.  That's just to make sure no one starts talking about how the Good Samaritan was like a certain play in the latest football game. :)  There are no alterations made except what we ourselves change.

With that in mind, check out this website!  It is truly a great place to learn about this faith that causes so much joy in its members and so much controversy in the misinformed.


So back to the post title.  Do Mormons worship Joseph Smith?

If you want to know the answer to this question, many other questions often asked, and the part he played in the Church's restoration, check out :  http://www.mormon.org/joseph-smith/ .  It is an excellent explanation of who he is and what he did for us.

And, at the bottom of the page, you'll see this question answered about Joseph Smith by yours truly!  My brother and his fiance were looking over the website and happened to find my answer on this page.  Pretty neat.  I don't know how long it'll stay there, so be sure to check it out and see how I feel about it all.

No comments: